<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.CHRISTINE IS SPIDERWOMAN!!..{ Friday, February 1, 2008 }

Today was a very unpredictibly fun day.

I was an hour late for class, sat in the mac lab til 11pm and got home at around 12 midnight.

I've completed the packaging, the CD packaging, now i've only my editorial left, plus marketing, plus typography.

Okay and today i discovered a new side to Christine. She's usually quiet and demure and shit but she was in 400% psycho mode today she VAULTED A GATE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And she keeps telling me that washing my hair at night will drown my brain cells @_@.

But no more brain cells left liao la, it's 2 fucking A.M and i'm not sleeping hahaha my boyfriend keeps nagging me to go to sleep.

He is so naggy tsk.

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
headche

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
@_@

squash training is fun says:
lol maybe if you would stop staring at the screen for awhile it'll go

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
TSK

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
CAN YOU STOP NAGGING ME

squash training is fun says:
LOLL

squash training is fun says:
why cannot nag you

squash training is fun says:
i are nagger

squash training is fun says:
ROFL

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
-.-

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
*farts at you*

y o k o ( s h y ) says:
I are farter

squash training is fun says:
-.-

HAHAHA eh i haven't chatted with him for the past few nights, feels abit weird. Um okay talking rubbish now.






Tired.

Brain is still shit.

And everytime I see you, I throw up a little. Just DIE ALREADY, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!