<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY...{ Friday, January 25, 2008 }

The boyfriend is damn annoying please.

He's sick and coughing so much his lungs are about to explode but he still insisted on squashing.

Seriously.

TSK.

Anyway, pictures, because they took me half an hour to resize. Anyway I made them 5megapixels, so they aren't very clear.
(Smaller = more flickr space = more pictures I can upload)


























Luo Han Guos. Initially I thought there were potatoes. They're very light, like only 2 grams or something.


If you shake them you can hear thing rattling inside.


HUNDREDS OF HOMANS!!! HAHAHAHA XD


Preserved meat. The stench was amazing.





Pimp my .. TRISHAW ?!


Bling as you've never seen it before.





This is my favorite shot.


Thaipusam Festival. Look at the giant stick pierced through his tongue @_@


And Hooks in his back @_@.



There was an indian family walking along the road. So I asked the lady if I could take a picture of her daughter.

"That one?", she said, pointing the girl in the pram.

No, I told her. The one beside you.

"OH THAT ONE? THAT ONE IS BOY!"

*dies*

Now you understand why his expression is so -___-


Giant imploded prata, it was good, you can see chingy likes it as well LOL.








I like this shot because I look very thin in here. HAHAHA XD.


Chingy rests on a $89.90 pillow from MUJI. Which was godlike.


Chingy looks adoringly at her idol's mug @_@.


The brother being himself.








This bunny has got to be the cutest one i've EVER seen. Fluffy and just round and so bloody adorable! Of course, it was bloody expensive as well la -.-


The ice cream man. He was rather shy.


The boyfriend scrutinising his ripple ice cream.


poksss XD





(:


okay that's it for now.

Still compiling squash photos, because there are a thousand. Okay not a thousand, maybe around three hundred or so, but whatever.

Anyway, I bought a bowl from ikea just because i secretly indulge in randomly shopping for household items.

Just because.

What?

I LIKE BOWLS, SO SUE ME!

Okay obviously my brain is shutting down, so bye bye, I love you long time, thank you chingy, anus, and sungei-road-uncle-who-sold-me-his-polaroid-for-$5.