<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

...{ Saturday, January 19, 2008 }

Today was a good day.

Not because Amos's work got rejected and he has to redo because he refused to listen to my feedback nor was it because I got to eat meatballs, not even because Si-y ( lecturer) praised my decals or that I've finished 80% of 2 assignments.

Today rocked my socks off because for the first time in (almost) a year, I irritated the boyfriend the exact same way in which he likes to irritate me, and pwned him at it.

I don't know why, I just felt very annoying today HAHAHAHA.

So we went to ikea, and walked around.

"I need a cup lei honey."

"There got cup what"

*I point to cup section*

He picked up a cup and said it was too small, and that he needed a bigger cup.

"I got big cups what why you need more HAHAHAHAHA"

*Jumps up and down to prove my point*

ROFL.

HAHA he just stoned to death like so : -___________________________________- "

Walked around some more.

" EH HONEY LOOK, THERE GOT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG CUP !!!!"

*Points at giant vase ( it was about hip height ) *

-________________________________________________-

"Honey ah!! You very TSK one you know !! ROARRRRR!!!"

"LALALALALA XD !"

Walked around some more.

" EH HONEY, THERE GOT ANOTHER BIG CUP !!"

*Points to EVEN BIGGER VASE ( about waist height )*

*boyfriend dies*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!

Me love you long long longggggg time boyfriend (:

Also, Izzac and I stuck my granny sticker on Amos about three times today. HAHAHA he walked around for like half an hour each time, with a sticker in the middle of his back HAHAHAHAHA I was laughing so much inside I swear i almost exploded.

Anyway, today ( the 19th ) is the sister's b'day. Her friends wanted to ambush and surprise her outside my house. HEH.

But, she was afraid they'd flourbomb her to death so she sent me out to take "what they left outside".

So i walked out the gate and suddenly this guy hops out and sings,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU HAPPY BIR ~ EH ?!?!?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ALMOST DIED HAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY EH?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyway, random pictures, because my brother is a camwhore. HAHAHA.











"Eh quite dark lei, do you think flash will be better?"

*brother thrusts out his chest*

-____________________-


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~


Okay, BB.

Anyway, selling some stuff here:

CLICK

Buy something and i'll love you long time <3.

Of course, unless you're amos-ish stalker type who likes to wear my clothes la. ROFL.