<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Rolls eyes x 70000...{ Thursday, December 13, 2007 }

I deem today ....

EYE ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING DAY.

Seriously. Eye I rolled my eyes so many times today they're aching.

I was crossing the road on my way to work. I stopped to take a photo with my *cough* fisheye2 *cough*, when a safra security guard cycled by. He grinned at me and said,

"TAKING PHOTO AR?"

"No la uncle, I just like to stick my camera to my face to obscure my vision. You should try it - it's fun!"

*rolls eyes*

Seriously, I mean was that even a question? Or was it a statement? And if it was, what was I supposed to reply?

ZZZZZ i think 30% of my brain became damaged after that.

Then there was this china boy with his father, they came into the lan shop. The boy paid for five hours but after one hour his dad got bored and insisted I refund him his money.

I said I couldn't, it was against the house rules.

and he replied :

"NISHEMEHSEEOIAFJOAISENFDOIENOASIDFJASOIDJFOSAIDJF??!?!"

Or at least, that's what I heard in my mind.

"huh?"

"WEI SHE ME BU KE YI TUAY QIAN HUH SHE MEH GUAY CHEE HUH HUHU ASDASASDASDASDASD BLAH BLAH BLAH ASDJFNASKLDFNAOSFNAOSDINF!!!"

Sorry uncle - catch no ball.

I can't even understand normal chinese and he china-slanged me and I was like, " HUH YOU WANT BANANA?? ME NO UNDERSTANDY WHAT CHOO TOKING!!".

Seriously.

*ROLLS EYES*

Some asshole just gave me twenty 5cent coins.

TSK.

But I just gave them away LOL.

EYE so cute hor?

*bats eyelids*

Okay I can imagine quite a few people cringing/gagging at that statement : Benjishy, my brother, Chingy, Amos. Oh wait. Amos is crushing on me so he'll prolly swoon instead LOL.

Edward's birthday today, he said he might come down. So the boyfriend bought a cake for him and it turns out he isn't coming so YAY CAKE FOR ME!!

Heh okay I am really bored.

"CHOO WAN BANANA??"