<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.gumfuck...{ Saturday, December 8, 2007 }

That's right - gumfuck.

Not dumbfuck, not stupidfuck, but gumfuck.

My gum has been swollen for the past three days, thus limiting my food intake and pissing me off.

I mean like, WAH LAO, IT'S FOOD LEI! HOW CAN STOP ME FROM EATING?!
Super irritating can?

It's like having bad cramps, but in your mouth.

TSK.

I forgot to do stuff for my sister. heh. She's still pissed, so I guess I have to get her an extra big xmas present this year.

Went to collect my shoes, and laughed at my boyfriend's sms in which he complained he was having diarrhoea.

I laughed and laughed and I laughed and *PLOP* a bird shat on me.

TSK.

It only hit my ankle, thank god.

*STABS BIRD*

Anyway went to meet Zehra and watched Grey's Anatomy for a few hours. We made cookies! They were edible okay, stop grinning/gagging.

Today I watched Hitman after work. The boyfriend kept telling me how cool the lead actor was. But I thought he was kinda OTT in a lot of scenes. The lead actress is hot though. The boyfriend doesn't think so. I think he's weird, sometimes.

Okay fine, all the time, but don't tell him that ;P .

Anyway, these few days have been great, excluding the angry sister and the bloody pain in the gum. I've had more time with the boyfriend within these few days then the entire last three months (:

Oh yeah, last friday I finally managed to take the day off and go out with the classmates. The general plan was to cycle, but that was pretty much scrapped when it started raining elephants and hippos and pigs (ohmy! lol).

So we resorted to eating ben and jerry's ice cream, camwhoring with David's Nikon D40 ( with new lens, no less) and Benji's Canon EOS 400D ( ahem __ ) and my new favorite activity - baby slapping.

I bought the boyfriend so many things for xmas, it's amazing I'm not busking for money at orchard right now.

No pictures for now, my cable isn't working so I can't get any photos into my computer.

Which is pissing me off, as is my gum.

On a lighter note however, I may be getting a Lilin / Bangala soon, am quite excited. To finally have a macbook will be such a godsend.

Tomorrow will be a good day because ..

The boyfriend will be taking me shopping for my xmas prezzie!

*prances around*

Oh and my nails are green ( OPI - Gagantuan green grape ), I like !

Okay, more tmr, hopefully I can get the pictures up by then and my gum will be fine.

PS - If it heals by tmr I promise not to swear for 3 days. heh.